Monday, October 21, 2013

8 DAYS UNTIL TIP OFF

          Anyone excited for the Wiz? I know that I sure as hell am. Oh yes, most of you are all "This dude must have fell and bumped his head", but i say, SHUT YOUR TRAP AND WATCH! While they didn't make any big splashes in free agency, or any awesome trades that would've made your panties fly off, they still did well this offseason IMO.

          With extending John Wall, drafting Otto Porter and Glen Rice Jr., signing Al Harrington and Josh Childress, keeping Seraphin, Nene, Okafor, to stay along with their projected leader in points this season, Bradley Beal, thats enough for me to be excited about. Especially if this preseason is any indication of what kind of numbers they might put up. http://www.nba.com/wizards/stats/2013. Obviously John Wall will average more than 12 PPG, but the 8 assist average is good enough for me. Beal averaging 21 PPG? I think that's an accurate projection. Best Beal stat? .513 shot percentage. We hate missed shots, Beal is making more than he misses, math makes me feel good. Anyway, hear me now and believe me later, this team may be on the rise, because you can't go too far backward from what we've watched the last 3 seasons. PROGRESS PEOPLE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment